Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wonderful World of eBooks

My new Nook Simple Touch eReader came in the mail yesterday.  i was so excited that i threw my backpack down on the livingroom floor and proceeded to open my package, like a spoiled tot on christmas day furiously hoping the present he is opening is the thing he wanted most above all other toys...  the first thing i did when i opened it was charge it.  it only had to charge for about half an hour; they were kind enough to give me a decent battery charge right out of the box :)
once i get it up and running, i immediately googled how to change the screensaver to a custom picture of my choosing.  i then proceeded to upload a picture of amon amarth onto it, because well, nothing says "badass" more than a viking weilding an Axe and giving a warcry (as depicted in the picture)
then i loaded a bunch of king, koontz, iles, and some other authors, and have been loving it ever since.  go me.

ps, its such a nice day today that i am contemplating skipping class this evening, but i have a midterm sadly so i cant. boooo.

hugs and chainsaws!

No comments:

Post a Comment