Saturday, February 18, 2012

whitney houston did NOT perform My Heart Will Go On....

so tonight i went to the movies with my girlfriend.  we were watching the previews, and they showed the preview for the titanic in 3d, and the famous "titanic song" came on.  i started laughing to myself.  i had a bad thought: i had a brainfart and thought that whitney houston sang it, and immediately thought "lol she's dead..."  i felt really bad for thinking that, which is why i started laughing.  my girlfriend looks at me, and i explain my madness, and she looks at me and says: that is NOT whitney housten, its CELINE DION.
lets just say that was the dumbest i have felt in quite a while....

there was something else i was going to post about, but i cannot seem to collect my thoughts at all.  oh well.

Lazer, signing off.

2 comments:

  1. You really are a nerd. XD And I think you were also going to post about Channing Tatum's luscious lips. Lol

    ReplyDelete